Love the servers and all... But my issue is the deathmatch servers have the option to Vote Day or Night.... Maybe take a look into it but over the last 4 months of me playing pretty often and more long periods of time there has been not one single night match, and honestly there's not reason for you guys to have the option there to get hopes up when the "meta" votes day and trash maps. I believe there should be something put in to ensure the odd night match. otherwise might as well remove it all together.

8 hours ago, Roxannez said:

Love the servers and all... But my issue is the deathmatch servers have the option to Vote Day or Night.... Maybe take a look into it but over the last 4 months of me playing pretty often and more long periods of time there has been not one single night match, and honestly there's not reason for you guys to have the option there to get hopes up when the "meta" votes day and trash maps. I believe there should be something put in to ensure the odd night match. otherwise might as well remove it all together.

Thanks for the feedback Roxannex, you are 100% correct. The meta is indeed "Vote day" all the time. I have noticed that, we have to come up with a solution. The voting screen will need a revamp to include more detail, pictures perhaps that indicate the time of day, also include a new type of voting for weapon types. At the same time, implementing a measure to counter the consecutive voting for "Day Time". Meaning the vote would rotate after 3 or 4 times played consecutively. There is a medium sized audience that wish to play with vanilla weapons and attachments. I know democracy is not the solution to all the problems, but might as well try 😎

Here's an example of what i mean with the vote screen:
image.png